- 2018 Mizak and Bainet Eyeglass Clinic
- 2018 Cazale, Haiti Eyeglass Clinic
- 2018 M2M/C2C Upcoming Mission Trips
- 2017 Real Hope for Haiti
- Who We Are
- July 2014 photos of Cazale, Mizak and Bainet
- Visiting Haiti
- Programs we support
- July 2013 photos
- Bainet 2012
- Mizak January 2012 Photos
- Many Thanks
- Special Request
- July 2012 photos
- How you can help
- July 2011
- More photos and video
- July 2011 photos
- June 2011
- Reflections on Haiti 2011
- The Six Sisters
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Rhonda Stout working with eyeglass clinic in Mizak.
Please remember the people of Haiti and the members of the Mountains to Mountains team members visiting Haiti in your prayers.
2. Eyeglass Readers
If you have used/discarded "readers" that are in good condition, please donate to "Mountains to Mountains." Call 304-647-4504 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange for drop-off or pick up. If you'd like to purchase readers,
many can be bought for as little as $1.00 per pair in discount stores. We are in need of 1.0 and 1.75 readers and those made for men. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or echosprings08 to let us know and we'll arrange to get them.
3. School Kits
In some countries, children don't have books or school supplies. Many have no schoolrooms; classes are held in inadequate or half-destroyed buildings, tents, or even the open air. School kits may be these children's only educational resources. UMCOR recently posted a need for more school kits for Haiti.
Kit page | PDF | Sewing pattern http://new.gbgm-umc.org/umcor/getconnected/supplies/school-kit/
4. Sunglasses/Safety goggles--Summer 2012 mission members going to Real Hope for Haiti are in need of sunglasses and safety goggles. Interested in donating? Email email@example.com to let us know and we'll arrange to pick them up!
5. ORDER YOUR 2012 MOUNTAINS TO MOUNTAINS CALENDAR (see calendars on this website)
A calendar created with photos of the people and life in Haiti taken by Mountains to Mountains team members. Calendars cost $12.00 (more with shipping). Contact Kim Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rhonda Stout at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing one. All proceeds will go to programs that Mountains to Mountains supports. These calendars wll be for sale at the church and from any Mountains to Mountains team member.
6. Help us CAN CHOLERA
Save your aluminum cans. We are sending monies received through recycling efforts to Real Hope for Haiti. If you are local, cans can be picked up. Please contact Kim Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you are not local, please take your cans to your local recycling center and send a check to Mountains to Mountains, 707 Pocahontas Avenue, Ronceverte, WV 24970 and mark your check "Cholera House".
7. Financial help
Donations are always welcome. Please make checks to Trinity United Methodist Church and put "Mountains to Mountains" in the subject line. Mail to: Trinity United Methodist Church, 707 Pocahontas Ave., Ronceverte, WV 24970
8. Want to help with a sewing project for Real Hope for Haiti? Follow the instructions on this link to make pillowcase dresses for the little girls. Contact Mountains to Mountains if you do make some and we will see that they are sent to the Rescue Center there.
Check back from time to time for an update on needs. As teams plan trips, the agencies we work with identify their needs or the situations arise, donations are taken or sent to Haiti.